Thursday 30 August 2012

SECTION 3 DAY 5 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(30/08/2012)


Confession: Psalm 68:1-3
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered; Let them also that hate him flee before him.As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: As wax melteth before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God: Yea, let them rejoice with gladness.

 Praise and worship song

 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  I shall be like a tree, planted by the rivers of water, bringing forth fruits in its season, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  Deliver me O Lord, from men of the world which have their portion in this life, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Hear me O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Deliver me, O Lord, from the men of the world whose belly is filled with thy hidden treasures, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Grand not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked and further not his wicked device, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Show me thy marvelous loving kindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them, in the name of Jesus. 
  7.  Have mercy upon me O God, and consider all my troubles, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. My Father, empower me to show forth your praise in your gate forever, in the name of Jesus. 
  9.  My Father, empower me to walk upright and righteously, in the name of Jesus.
  10.  My Father, empower me to abide in your tabernacle, in Jesus’ name.
  11.  My Father, bless me and favour and compass me about like a shield, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. Consider and hear me O Lord, and lighten my eyes, in name of Jesus.
  13.  My Father, keep me and preserve me forever, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. My Father, keep me from the paths of the destroyers, in Jesus’ name.
  15.  O God, guide me with thy strength and make my way perfect, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Thou, will show me the path of life, in thy presence is fullness of joy, at thy right hand there are pleasures for ever more, in the name of Jesus.
  17.  O God, deliver me from my strong enemy, in the name of Jesus.
  18.  My Father, crown me with glory and honour, in the name of Jesus
  19.  Every power, asking me to flee as a bird to the mountain, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 
  20. My Father, empower me to speak the truth in my heart, in Jesus’ name..
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment