Thursday 23 August 2012

SECTION 2 DAY 8 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(23/08/2012)


Confession: Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.


PRAYER POINTS
  1. O Lord, show me opportunities where men see despair, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O Lord, keep me in my remembrance the need for reflection, discipline and self-examination, in the name of Jesus.
  3. O Lord, arrest all my wanderings far fro you, in the name of Jesus.
  4. In the wilderness of my life today, O Lord, manifest your power, in the name of Jesus.
  5. My Lord, be the physician of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Father, give me a pilgrim’s spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Almighty God, by your power, teach me to see with your eyes, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Holy Father, breathe your power into my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I release myself, from power destroying my confidence and undermining my happiness, in the name of Jesus.
  10. My Father, refresh and quicken me by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  11. O God of truth, renew my life through Jesus Christ our Lord, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Father, create in me rivers of living water as the rod of Moses draw water from the Rock, in the name of Jesus.
  13. O Lord, let me see your beauty everywhere and become like you, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Help me, Father, to seek the things that are above where Christ sits at your right hand, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Teach me, Lord, to seek your will and pursue what is right, in the name of Jesus.
  16. My Father, make me sensitive to your voice, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Father, let your peace settle down upon my soul, in the name of Jesus.
  18. O God, help me so that my faith may be deepened and my horizon stretched, in the name of Jesus.
  19. O Lord, minister nourishment to my soul, in the name of Jesus.
  20. O Lord, give me strength in the time of need, in the name of Jesus.
  21. O God, arise and sustain me by your strong arm, in the name of Jesus.

Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment