Wednesday 15 August 2012

PROPHETIC PRAYERS TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN STAR

Mathew 2:2. "Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we saw his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Star is the representative life of every one, if anybody touches the star of someone; he touched the life of such a person. Our God is merciful he can perfect our star and add good things to it but wicked people will like to cage your star or change for bad. There are ten things that enemy can do to people’s star, once they know that you are going to become great in future;

• A star can be change
• The light of a star can be quenched
• A star can be transferred
• A star can be punctured
• A star can be remotely controlled
• A star can be bewitched
• A star can be buried
• A star can be exchange
• A star can be cast down
• A star can be made to wander and the person becomes a vagabond.

If any of the problems listed above has happening to your star, there is nothing you could do than to pray for your star to shine. If you really want to deliver your star from the wicked people, these are the work you need to do:
• Give your life to God and let him become the control of your life
• Confess your sin and ask for forgiveness, pledge that you will not go back to it
• Let the word of God be you priority

PRAYER POINTS:
  1. Power of my place of birth working against my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. Power of Pharaoh that does not want to let my star go, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Power of witchcraft over my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Arrows fired into my star to demote me, backfire, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. My day of greatness, start by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Evil monitoring powers assigned against my star, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Power mocking my star, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. My enemies, hear the word of the Lord, where you have knocked me down shall be my point of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Every curse from my father’s house and my mother’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. Every yoke upon my star, break, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. Goliath powers in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. Ancestral curses waiting for my day of glory, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Any shrine or altar, where my footprints have been taken to catch fire, in the name Jesus. 
  14. You gods of the land, hear the word of the Lord, lose your power over my star, in the name of Jesus.
  15. My buried star, hear the word of the Lord, come out, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. My Father, I cancel every evil covenant over my star, in the name of Jesus.
Culled from Preaching and Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment