Sunday 26 August 2012

SECTION 3 DAY 1 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(26/08/2012)

Confession: Psalm 68:1-3.For the Chief Musician; A Psalm of David, a Song. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered; Let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: As wax melteth before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God: Yea, let them rejoice with gladness.

       PRAYER OINTS 
  1. Every power lying secretly as a lion in the den to catch me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  Add iniquity unto their iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
  3. My Father, be a refuge for me in time of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  O Lord, fight again them that fight against me, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  O Lord, laugh all evil counselors that are against me to scorn, in the name of Jesus.
  6.  Depart from me all ye workers of iniquity, for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. O Lord, let all my enemies receive sudden shame and take their arrows back, in the name of Jesus.
  8.  O Lord, smite all my enemies upon the check bone, in the name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, let all my enemies be ashamed and be troubled, in Jesus’ name.
  10.  O Lord, I am weak, O Lord, heal me for my bones are vexed, In the name of Jesus.
  11.  O God, arise and rebuke the enemies for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
  12. My Father, arise and silence the enemy and the avenger, in Jesus’ name. 
  13. My Father, arise, and prepare for my enemy the instrument of death, in the name of Jesus.
  14.  O Lord, destroy and divide the tongues of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
  15.  Let the lifter and the Glory of my head be exalted above all gods, in the name of Jesus.
  16.  Let God arise and let all His enemies scatter, in Jesus’ name. 
  17. O God, arise, and destroy every arrow of the bloody and deceitful, in the name of Jesus.
  18.  Every evil and king ruler, taking counsel together against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 
  19. O God, arise, and smite my enemies upon the cheek bone, in the name of Jesus.
  20.  Lord, send your angels to sow terror and panic in the hearts of all witch-doctors gathered together for my sake, in the name of Jesus. 
  21. When my enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment