Friday 17 August 2012

THE MYSTERY OF BLOOD DEMON »


I Leviticus 17 v 11-14:“For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh atonement by reason of the life. Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood. And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among them, who taketh in hunting any beast or bird that may be eaten; he shall pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust. For as to the life of all flesh, the blood thereof is all one with the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh; for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.:”
The life is  in the blood, what keeping you alive. The life is capture and store in the bank called “The Blood”.
God created many mysterious things, water, electricity, light and blood are mysterious. All things created by God blood is most significant, why?
God make the spirit to reside inside that blood, that is why when Cain shed the blood of Abel, the blood cried out, why the blood of Abel cried out? Because there is spirit inside that blood, God reacted violently, those Jew know that blood could not be shed in vain. Some people shed the blood of animal to gain the victory, some engage in human sacrifice.
This blood inside of everybody is an agent of purification, blood remove waste materials from the body, the blood inside our boby carry oxygen from the lung to every parts of the body, when you finish eating your food and the food digested, it is this blood will carry it to every parts of the body.
This blood is so powerful that the eating of blood is forbidding, it was the blood that protect Job and his children.
Blood attract evil spirit, it has spiritual magnify pool, it has a way of creating but things that cause a lot of trouble, the enemies know the power in that blood once he can pollute the blood, once he gain entrance into this blood trouble begin. The enemies know that there is something called blood line, that blood line can carry things from past generation to present generation, the mystery of repeated problems, transferrable problems, generational problems has that mystery in the blood, so demon are interested in blood. Why people sleep and then wake up lifeless, some people sleep and saw someone on their dream running after them and try to inject them.
The enemies are interested to use the blood against us. But the God of Elijah is on his throne he, most people inherited what kill their father.
Way out.
By the power of God you can cast every evil spirit out from your blood.
I II Samuel: 22 v 46-47:“The foreigners shall fade away, And shall come trembling out of their close places. Jehovah liveth; And blessed be my rock; And exalted be God, the rock of my salvation,:”
                  PRAYER POINTS
    1. My Father, I command every evil spirit in my blood to catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
    2.  O God, I council every inherited causes in my blood, in the name of Jesus.
    3. O God, every power stand to use my blood against my peace, glory and my breakthrough, you are a liar therefore die, in the name of Jesus.
    4. My blood hear the word of the Lord, no evil power shall have space in you, in the name of Jesus.
    5. Let your peace flow in my blood forever, in the name of Jesus.
    6. Mysterious afflictions, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
    7. Dark covenant of my father’s house, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
Amen in Jesus Name.

Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment