Thursday 16 August 2012

LORD JESUS, WALK BACK INTO MY CHILDHOOD-POWER MUST CHANGE HAND


Opening Hymn

O for a thousand song to sing! 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
The glories of my God and King
 Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
 Blessed be the name, Blessed be the name,
 Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be the name, 
Blessed be the name, Blessed be the name of the Lord.

 Jesus! the name that charms our fears, 
 Blessed be the name of the Lord!
‘Tis music in the sinner’s ears, Blessed be the name of the Lord!

 He breaks the power of cancelled sin,
 Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
His blood can make the foulest clean; 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 

He speaks and, listening to His voice 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
The mournful broken hearts rejoice 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 

Hear Him, ye deaf; His praise, ye dumb, 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
Ye blind, behold your Saviour come; 
Blessed be the name of the Lord!

 My gracious Master and my God, 
Blessed be the name of the Lord! 
To spread thro’ all the earth abroad 
Blessed be the name of the Lord!. 

       PRAYER POINTS 

  1.  Satanic investments in the foundation of my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. Hidden childhood poisons, polluting my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Every tree that God has the Father has not planted into my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  4.  Let the consequences of satanic hands that carried me as a baby expire, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. Placental bondage, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. My Father, walk to my childhood days and purge my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Satanic seeds in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. Serpents and scorpions planted by childhood polygamous witchcraft, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Glory killers, entrenched into my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. Blood of Jesus, arise in Your cleansing power, wash my roots, in the name of Jesus.
  11.  Every power of Herod, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus. 
  12.  Yokes buried inside the foundation of my life, break, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Any problem buried in my childhood to pollute my future, die, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Foundational failure magnet, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. Plantations of darkness troubling my star, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Anti-focus power troubling my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. Power to interpret the language of my star, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus. 
  18.  Power to read the handwriting of my star in the heavenlies, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus
  19. .Angels of the living God, possess my heavens, in the name of Jesus. 
  20. Angels of light, arise, fill my dark night, in the name of Jesus. 
  21. Angels of the living God, arise, fight and recover my high places, in the name of Jesus..
  22.  
 Confession: Psalm 91:He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust. For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day; For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked. For thou, O God, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent. For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under foot. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.

 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  Let the principalities in my heavens be cast out, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. O God, who rideth upon the heavens to help, arise and let darkness in my heavens die, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Voice of principalities speaking against me from the heavenlies, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Let the handwriting and ordinances speaking against me in the heavenlies be taken out of the way, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. O God, arise and open the iron gates blocking my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  6.  My destiny, bring forth testimonies by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  7.  O dragon tracing my star, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. My star, appear, in the name of Jesus. I possess all the days of this year, in the name of Jesus.
  9.  I put the rest of this year under my subjection, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. 
  11. Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
  12.  Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment