Saturday 25 August 2012

SECTION 2 DAY 10 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(25/08/2012)


Confession: Isaiah: 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

  PRAYER POINTS
  1.  Help me, O Lord, to face the unpleasant truths we sweep under the carpet pretending they are not there, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  Help me, O Lord, to recognize the destructive conseguences of my sinfulness, in the name of Jesus.
  3.  Teach me, O Lord, to hunger and thirsty for righteousness, in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Teach me, O Lord, to realize that you are beyond my greatest imagination, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  Give me uncommon wisdom to enable me know what I ought to know, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Teach me, O Lord, to continue faithfully on the path you have set before me, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Teach me, always, Lord, to discern your will, in the name of Jesus.
  8.  Help me, O Lord, to see myself as I’m really are and as you would have me to be, in the name of Jesus.
  9.  Holy Ghost, help me to live as an uncluttered man, in Jesus’ name.
  10.  Help me, O Lord, to remove my gaze from dark clouds and focus on your rainbow, in the name of Jesus.
  11.  Teach me, O Lord, to seek your will even when the way ahead is not clear, in the name of Jesus.
  12.  Empower me, O Lord, to lean on your strength, in the name of Jesus.
  13.  Help me, O Lord, to listen attentively to you, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. My Father, help me to rededicate my life to you, in Jesus’ name 
  15. Teach me, O Lord, to offer you my wholehearted devotion, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Help me, O Lord, to take up my cross and follow you, in Jesus’ name.
  17.  Teach me, O Lord, to always face the truth, for the truth will set me free, in the name of Jesus.
  18.  Help me, O Lord to remain steadfast, immoveable and always abounding in the work of God, in the name of Jesus.
  19.  Teach me, O Lord, to always recognize the signs through which you are speaking to me, in the name of Jesus.
  20.  I shall not fail under your discipleship, O Lord, in the name of Jesus
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment