Friday 17 August 2012

HAPPY HOME


Genesis: 2 v 18
And God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him. And out of the ground God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens; and brought them unto the man to see what he would call them: and whatsoever the man called every living creature that was the name thereof. And the man gave names to all cattle, and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field; but for man there was not found a help meet for him.And God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof: and the rib, which God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And the man said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Man must separate from his fathers’ house,
Genesis 2 v 24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

But the crazy thing that married people do, is for a man or woman who has get married and stay in his or her fathers’ house. Some people immediately they married, they still take a room or flat in their fathers’ house, it is a crazy thing, such a family always ran into trouble. The issue of the of the home should be a desperate in our life particularly during terrible things that devil did against home. The house is difference from home, you may have beautiful house but you don’t have good home.

The real home is when a man and woman join together and their children. Home is a foundation of strong powerful nation,that is why devil don’t like good home at all.
Let me quickly share a story with you. There was a woman who brought husband of her daughter to a man of God, she reported since they get married no sex and the marriage is going to five years now, and the pastor ask the husband what happen to husband and wife, the wife reply and said, any time he come to bed, he always wear two trousers and face the north and force me to face the south, if I try to touch me, he said if you don’t remove your hand I will give you a blow.

The madness went for five years. Pastor now ask the man what is the matter and he reply that she misbehave on the of wedding so I decided to punish her. That is why they say, it is better for people to laugh at you that you are not marry than for you are unable to laugh after marriage, that is why it is better for a child of God to marry a child of God, and child of devil to get marry to a child of devil.

If you as a child of God get married with a child of devil, the devil will become your father. Devil hate perfect home, he know that tow are better than one and he does not want them to unite, he know that not good for a man to be alone, he is trying to create a loneliness with the man, he know that God love marriage, he hate what God love.
Let me tell you, if you cannot go out with your wife or you cannot share your mind, such a home is in trouble. Most man don’t cannot sit their wife sited, the only where they met is on bed
This is a serious problem and you must resolve it. Devil always try to cause confusion our life and the way he can cause it is through marriage.
If your marriage has crash or you have one or two problem, invite the Holy Spirit to intervene by this surely, he will take control.

It is not easy to deal with this kind of problem, just try to deal with flesh by three days fasting, let your prayer be between 12am to 1am.
          PRAYER POINTS
  1.  O God, I thank you for my family, I know you will take control.
  2.  My Father, remove every hand of devil in my home, in the name of Jesus.
  3.  O God, restore your joy back into my home, in Jesus name.
  4.  O God, let those who stay in darkness and throw harrow into my home fall and die, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  I call the blood of Jesus to flow in my home, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O God, I need your peace in my home, in the name of Jesus.
  7.  O God, as from today, no one shall take my responsibility, no one shall take the responsibility of my wife, in the name of Jesus.
By the power in the blood of Jesus, the peace of God shall flow in your home

Called frome preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment