Sunday 19 August 2012

(DIVINE VISITATION) SECTION TWO DAY FOUR OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA


Confession: Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. Teach me, Lord, to follow in your footsteps, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O Lord, forgive me for my carelessness and disobedience in the name of Jesus.
  3. O Lord forgive me for imagining that we can work independently of you, in the name of Jesus.
  4. O Lord, forgive me for living and acting as I please with no thought of the consequences, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Father, kindle my love for you by your holy breath, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O Lord, forgive me for we forget your promises and frustrate your spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O Lord, forgive me for my narrow vision, weak commitment, careless worship and self-centered attitudes, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Lord, set me free from the love of sin so that it may not darken the light of your face, in the name of Jesus.
  9. My Father, keep me from hiding my light under the load of anxieties, in the name of Jesus.
  10. O God, deliver us from every inner poverty, in the name of Jesus.
  11. O God, save us from becoming complacent, in the name of Jesus.
  12. O Lord, deliver us from terror of the night, in the name of Jesus.
  13. O God, arise and and give us the courage to stand before your searching gaze, in the name of Jesus.
  14. O true Vine of God, abide in me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Father, give me the grace to lay aside the work of darkness and put on the arm of light, in the name of Jesus.
  16. O Lord my God, graciously draw near to me and cover my head when I am in trouble, in the name of Jesus.
  17. O Lord, give me guidance in the time of uncertainty, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Hold me by thy hand, O Lord, and make my crooked places straight, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Make me, O Lord, hate sin as you do, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Father, empower me to hear your voice and discern your will, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Teach me, Lord, to hear tour call and respond to your guidance, in the name of Jesus.

called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment