Thursday 23 August 2012

SECTION 2 DAY 7 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA


Confession: Isaiah 57:15 
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. The God who does more than I can ever ask or think, manifest your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. My Father, let the motto of my life be, ‘it is well’ glory be to God in the highest’, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Father, empower me to multiply the talent you have entrusted unto me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. My Father, work in my life in a way that exceeds my wildest imagination, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every selfish craving within my soul, die, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Let me continually hide myself under the shadow of your wings, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Help me, O Lord, never to complain about your discipleship, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Help me, O Lord, not to focus on the waves and the wind, but on the face of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Touch my life again, O Lord, at this time, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Make me a blessing, O Lord, to those with whom I come in contact with me, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Teach me to pray, O Lord, as you taught your disciples, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Turn again my captivity, O Lord, as the streams of the south, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Give me the grace, O Lord, so that I will never grieve your holy spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Give me the grace, O God, to be steadfast,unmoveable and strong, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Empower me, to always obey your heaven calling, in Jesus’ name.
  16. Father, let this season of prayer draw us closer to you, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Make me a place of which every room is freely open to the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Father, let the leaves of the tree of life be for my health, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Cleanse me, O Lord, of all that is wrong in me, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Be the alpha and omega, of every moment of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  21. O spirit of truth, open to me the treasures of your holy word, in the name of Jesus.



Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment