Thursday 16 August 2012

RECOVERY HOUR

II King 6:1-7
 And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell before thee is too strait for us. Let us go, we pray thee, unto the Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye. And one said, Be pleased, I pray thee, to go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go. So he went with them. And when they came to the Jordan, they cut down wood. But as one was felling a beam, the axe-head fell into the water; and he cried, and said, Alas, my master! for it was borrowed. And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he showed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither, and made the iron to swim. And he said, Take it up to thee. So he put out his hand, and took it.

 This month of may be your season, what have you been be struggling for, or what are your problems that you want God to intervene. If you look at scripture above, those who went to cut the wood they lost their hope when the axe fell into the water but God in his mercy show them the power and bring the axe back.
 The same power that brought the same axe that fell into the water in those day, that power still alive and it can recover your glory for you, no matter how big is your problem, no matter what you are pursuing, God is capable of doing it In this month and by the power in the blood of Jesus all what enemy has stolen away from you shall restore back to you this month, in the name of Jesus.

Solution:

 For you to have a direct access to God, you must firstly summit your life to Jesus Christ. Look at the story of Lazarus in
 John 11:33-35:
When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping who came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, and said, Where have ye laid him? They say unto him, Lord, come and see. Jesus wept.
 God loved him to extent that God wept when he saw Lazarus where he was laid, God can also look at your situation this month once you can give your life to him and follow his rules.

 Prayer Points For The Month of Recovery: Isa. 52, Ps.89, 91,94,129.

 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  Eternal rock of Ages, I thank you, for you command the rain and lightning with your voice.
  2.  King of glory, King of love, I thank you, for you are the source of all wisdom.
  3.  O God I thank you, for you can count the clouds and start the rain when the earth is darkened .
  4. O God, I thank you, for you can hunt like a lion and the raven.
  5.  O God, I thank you, for you know every star by name and put them in their place. 
  6.  O God, I thank you, for you are mightier than noise of many waters. 
  7. My Father, take control of my life, take control of my home, take control of my ministry, take control of my business, in the name of Jesus. 
  8.  My Father, I cut off every hand of setback in my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. O God, I reject every covenant of setback in my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. O God, every sacrifice of setback laid upon my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. My Father, I cancel every incantation made against my glory, in Jesus’ name.
  12.  O God, take me to my promise land, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. My glory in the valley of witchcraft, come out by fire and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
  14.  O God, every agent of darkness in my life, die, in the mane of Jesus. 
  15. My Father, I received the power to enter into my glory, in the name of Jesus.
  16.  My Father, every evil covenant on my glory, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  17.  O God, power of divine mercy, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus. 
  18. My Father, take me to my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus.
  19.  O God, every power blocking me from entering into my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
  20.  O God, give me a divine connection, this month in the name of Jesus. 
  21.  My Father, catapult me to a higher place this month, in the name of Jesus.
  22.  O God, what are the steps took by my parent that cause problem to my life, today I cancil it, in the name of Jesus. 
  23. O God, every eye pursuing my glory to kill, I command it to go blind, in the name of Jesus. 
  24. What are the things that join me to my family as causes break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  25. Glory aboeteds, hear the word of the Lord, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  26. Belly of Glory swallowers, burst, release my glory, in the name of Jesus.
  27.  My foundational glory, where are you, appear, in the name of Jesus. 
  28. I kill every glory killer by the power in the blood of Jesus. Power to move from glory to glory, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
  29.  Arrows fire at my glory, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus..
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment