Thursday 16 August 2012

Day 1 to Day 3 Prayer Points: Seventy Days Prayer and Fasting

I will be doing my thing by inspiration and the breath of the Holy Spirit throughout the 70 days MFM fasting and prayer season. We cannot use the booklet because of copyright laws. But this shall be a forum to share inspired prayers and testimonies.

 DAY 1: MONDAY, 6th AUGUST, 2012 -“I BURY EVERY CHALLENGE CONFRONTING ME AT THE ENTRANCE OF THIS PROGRAMME!”

 BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Psalm 51:9-10:: – “Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”

Psalm 63:1-2:: – “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary”

Draw divine strength and grace to follow through the next 70 days of prayer warfare for victory 2012. Ask the Lord to remember His covenant and bring you out of any trouble you are going through now, vow that you will serve him better this year than any year in the past.

Luke 10:19:: –“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Revelation 3:8::“I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.” :

 Psalm 66:3-4::“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name.”

2 Kings 2:23-24::“And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.”

           DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
  1.         It is written (Psalm 78:26), “He let loose the east wind from the heavens and led forth the south wind by his power.” therefore, by the Power of the East Wind, I UNLEASH the angels of POWER from Heaven to assemble in battle array and help me as I draw the battle-line and declare open the 2012 edition of the MFM SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2.          It is written (Exodus 11:4-6) “Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.” Therefore, I possess every gate of the Pharaoh assigned against my destiny this year 2012, let the symbol of his strength and backbone B-R-E-A-K and be wasted by the blood of Jesus!!! My Father, GO THROUGH this leap year 2012 and KILL every spiritual assassin hired to kill my glory!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3.        With the Finger of Fire, I point to every herod assigned to slaughter my destiny and opportunities at the infancy of this leap year 2012: WITHER AND BE EATEN UP BY WORMS!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4.         King of Glory! LORD of HOSTS!! My life is available ONLY for YOU, therefore: ENTER BY FIRE!!!!!!! AND CHASE AWAY EVERY DARKNESS programmed to hinder my full glory this year 2012!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5.        It is written, (Psalm 24:7) “LIFT UP your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in” therefore, I speak to the invisible and visible gates of 2012 assigned shut me out of my glory and honour this year: BE YE LIFTED UP BY FIRE!!! and I shall collect and wear my crown of glory and honour in the name of Jesus.
  6.         It is written: (Psalm 24:8), “Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle” therefore, every gate questioning and challenging my glory, I cut you asunder by the Jehovah’s sword of glory!!! in the name of Jesus. By the power that pulled down and C-R-U-M-B-L-E-D Jericho walls and its gates, Let every stubborn barricade and obstacle erected on my path to greater glory and honour this year C-R-U-M-B-L-E TO DUST NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7.             Evil gates of my father’s house! Dark gates of my mother’s house: This year 2012, I am not your victim!!! therefore: R-O-A-S-T!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8.             Every evil altar built to cry against my fruitfulness and promotion and glory this year, I am not your candidate: SHUT UP BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9.             I take hold of the horns of the altar of fire and cry unto the God of vengeance to avenge me of all my adversaries this year 2012!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10.             It is written (Psalm 118:27) “God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.” therefore, I bind myself like a living sacrifice to the holy altar of power with the cords of God’s Word, fervent prayers and sacrificial fasting, let fire fall from heaven and consume every problem I drag to this altar within this 21 days, in the name of Jesus.
   11    It is written (Genesis 49:10), “The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.” therefore, O God Arise and baptize me with Your Shiloh anointing, let my sceptre of glory appear! appear!! appear!!! and magnetize my destiny breakthroughs to me!!! in the name of Jesus…

DAY 2: TUESDAY, 7th AUGUST, 2012:” - “I BURY EVERY CHALLENGE CONFRONTING ME AT THE ENTRANCE OF THIS PROGRAMME!”

BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: 2 Kings CHAPTER 2: verse 1-25.

 CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
 Joshua 1:3-5:“ – Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

 Joshua Joshua 1:8:“ “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”

 Draw divine strength and grace to follow through the next 70 days of prayer warfare for victory 2012. Ask the Lord to remember His covenant and bring you out of any trouble you are going through now, vow that you will serve him better this year than any year in the past.

Joshua 1:16:“ “And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go.”

Joshua 1:17-18:“According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the LORD thy God be with thee, as he was with Moses. Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.”

 Psalm 66:3-4:“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name.”

 2 Kings 2:23-24:“And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.”

DAY 2 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  I march forward this second day of the 70-day journey through supernatural open doors and take dominion over every challenge confronting my destiny and family in the name of Jesus.
  2.  It is written (Joshua 1:18) “…Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death:…” Therefore, every rebellion incited and assembled against against the commandment of God to make me great and wax very great: I put you to death now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  3. O God ARISE with Your Finger of Fire, and prosper my way throughout this 70-day prayer and fasting programme!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  4.  Every power mocking my efforts and my prospects: WOE! WOE!! WOE!!! unto you, Become a mockery now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  5. It is written, (Psalm 24:7) “LIFT UP your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in” therefore, I speak to the invisible and visible gates of 2012 assigned shut me out of my glory and honour this year: BE YE LIFTED UP BY FIRE!!! and I shall collect and wear my crown of glory and honour in the name of Jesus. 
  6.  Every enemy standing against the promises of God for my life: loose your legs by the sword of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
 DAY 3: WEDNESAY, 8th AUGUST, 2012 -“I BURY EVERY CHALLENGE CONFRONTING ME AT THE ENTRANCE OF THIS PROGRAMME!”

BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: 2 Kings CHAPTER 2: verse 1-25.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:

 Isaiah 42:9:: – “Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

 Isaiah 48:6: : “Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.”

Today is the new day, 8 is the number of new beginning. Draw divine strength and grace to follow through the 70 days of prayer warfare for victory 2012. Ask the Lord to remember His covenant and bring you out of any trouble you are going through now, vow that you will serve him better this year than any year in the past.

 Isaiah 43:18-19::“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

 Isaiah 48:3::“I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.”

 Revelation 21:5::“And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”

 Lamentations 5:21::“Restore us, O LORD, and bring us back to you again! Give us back the joys we once had!”

   DAY 3 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  I march forward this third day of the 70-day journey through supernatural open doors and take dominion over every challenge confronting my destiny and family in the name of Jesus.  
  2. It is written (Lamentations 1:18) “…Restore us, O LORD, and bring us back to you again! Give us back the joys we once had…” Therefore, every promotion, honour and glory I have lost to ignorance and sin, Be RESTORED to me by the Finger of God now!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3.  It is written (Joshua 1:18) “…Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death:…” Therefore, every rebellion incited and assembled against against the commandment of God to make me great and wax very great: I put you to death now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Every power of darkness from my past that is now haunting me: I bury you with the ugly past, and march forward by fire!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  5.  Thoughts and fear of failure terrorizing my life: haunting Every power mocking my efforts and my prospects: WOE! WOE!! WOE!!! unto you, Become a mockery now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  6. It is written, (Psalm 24:7) “LIFT UP your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in” therefore, I speak to the invisible and visible gates of 2012 assigned shut me out of my glory and honour this year: BE YE LIFTED UP BY FIRE!!! and I shall collect and wear my crown of glory and honour in the name of Jesus.
  7.  Every enemy standing against the promises of God for my life: loose your legs by the sword of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.”.
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment