Monday 20 August 2012

SECTION 2 DAY 5 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA


Confession: Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  O Lord, strengthen my heart to fear and serve you, in the name of Jesus.
  2.  My Father, whenever my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is high than me, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. O Lord, open my heart to all you would like to tell me, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Let your name be honoured in my conduct and conversations, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  My Father, make me humble and unselfish, in the name of Jesus.
  6.  O God, give me humility to accept your correction and receive forgiveness, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. O God, give me humility to accept my faults, in the name of Jesus.
  8.  O God, give me humility and true lowliness of heart, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. O God, guide me in my walk through life, in the name of Jesus. Keep me, O Lord, in quiet spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  10.  I shall never go in front, or loiter behind your pillar of fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. When my eyes open in heaven, may I see you and hear your well done commendation, in the name of Jesus.
  12.  Let nothing prevent the inflowing of your love to my heart, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Make me, Lord, to know the hope of your calling, in the name of Jesus.
  14.  Make me, Lord, to know the riches of glory of your inheritance, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. Make me, Lord to know your amazing grace and power toward us who believe, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. My Father, write your law upon my heart, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. My Father, do not let sin have dominion over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  18.  Heavenly Father, wash my life with holy water, in the name of Jesus.
  19.  O Lord, re-arrange my life so that you can do through me what you want to do, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Father, wash my soiled life with your blood, in the name of Jesus.
called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment