Friday 24 August 2012

SECTION 2 DAY 9 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(24/08/2012)

Confession:  Isaiah:57:15: For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

 PRAYER POINTS 
  1. When I am fiercely tempted, O Lord, do not let me yield, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. Father, empower me so that I will not fail you in times of temptation, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. I release myself, from the fears and anxieties that weigh me down, in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Teach me, O Lord, the power of prayer, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  Teach me, O Lord, the secret of prayer, In the name of Jesus. 
  6. Power of wandering from the flock, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. O Lord, show me the way through my limitations, in Jesus’ name.
  8.  O Lord, show me the way through my obstacles, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Teach me, O Lord, the potentials of prayer, in the name of Jesus.
  10.  O Lord, enlighten my thinking, in the name of Jesus.
  11.  My Father, lead me to rock that is higher than me, in the name of Jesus.
  12.  O Lord, empower me to serve you with fresh vigour, in the name of Jesus
  13.  O Lord, teach me to live a holy life in the fear of the Lord, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. Teach me, O Lord, to live as your child, in the name of Jesus.
  15.  Empower me, to give to the world what you planned when you sent me into the world, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Teach me, O Lord, to bear your name with pride, in Jesus’ name. 
  17. Teach me, O Lord, to use your gift wisely, in the name of Jesus.
  18.  Teach me, O Lord, to understand the mercy of your cross, in the name of Jesus.
  19.  Enable me, O Lord, to be in the world, but not to be of the world, in the name of Jesus.
  20.  Empower me, O Lord, to daily deny worldly and dishonourable affections and desires, in the name of Jesus.
  21.  Father, open my life to your renewing, transforming love through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment