Saturday 1 September 2012

THE LABOUR ROOM OF SEPTEMBER

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 66:7-9: “Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. Who hath heard such a thing? Who hath seen such things?”
(that means, the things God is about to do, or make happen in your life would be an amazement to everyone that hears it)
 “Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? For as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children…” (Yes, you are to play your part in that spiritual equation by travailing in prayers to prevail in September) “Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.”

 The ninth month is a very significant month because of inherent powers in Figure 9. The ninth month is a turn-around month, if handled properly and spiritually. Dr. Daniel Olukoya is one of the most gentle and humble, and most dangerous spiritually, that I have ever met. God bless his effectual and revelational ministry. It was him that God used to trigger the abundance of spiritual revelations concerning 9-9-9, with prayers birthed and spiritual exercises to wrap up that day.

 One of the properties and characteristics of the ninth month is the fact that it is the gestation period for human pregnancy. Human pregnancy from conception to full term is nine months. The forces of wickedness tap into this truth to control, steal, kill and destroy many human destinies. We have a spiritual obligation to make September produce a bundle of joyful testimonies for our own destinies.

 The month of September in another sense is what I called, a “LABOUR-ROOM MONTH”, because, after full term gestation period, some things either positive or negative, must be given birth to. More about the characters and spiritual properties of figure 9 can be read from Dr. Olukoya’s message on that subject.

 If you have ever been to the maternity, the most common language of the labour room is “PUSH!” I welcome you to the LABOUR ROOM of September. Lift up your right hand and with a voice of a conqueror; pull the spiritual trigger by saying this prayer: BLOOD OF JESUS! FIGHT FOR ME IN THE LABOUR ROOM OF SEPTEMBER! In the name of Jesus.

 In spiritual labour room too, the battle cry of warriors too is PUSH, meaning: Pray Until Something Happen (P.U.S.H).

 September is not just a neutral month, September is a personality with a womb. The bible tells us in Psalm 110:3 that the morning is a personality with a womb, not just a neutral entity. Now sow a positive seed into the womb of September by prophetically declaring: Thou womb of September, produce a bundle of joyful testimonies for my life! In the name of Jesus.

 Many months were named after idols. For example, January was named after the Greek goddess of the sun, Janus. If you are careless to enter January which was consecrated by those who worshipped the sun, the elements could be used by these wicked forces to control your life throughout that year. They could command the sun to smite you by day and the moon by night. No month is a neutral entity. You must programme better and glorious things into them, if you must live a fulfilled life. Don’t be a careless Christian!

Three major possibilities occur in the physical labour room of a maternity.

 The pregnant woman goes in, and come out with an additional bundle of joy called child or children, if the babies are twins, triplets, etc. That is a positive multiplication;
 The pregnant woman goes in, and come out alone, with a sad subtraction – no child due to still-birth or other tragic complications during childbirth.
 The third possibility is the tragic maternal mortality of when a pregnant woman goes in but neither child nor mother came out alive. This is the reason why many tremble with trepidation as the Expected Delivery Date (EDD) approaches.

Now travail with this battle cry again: BLOOD OF JESUS! FIGHT FOR ME IN THE LABOUR ROOM OF SEPTEMBER! In the name of Jesus. 
Just like the physical labour room of any maternity, the following nine things, among many others, are the characteristics:
 The labour room of September is a place of expectations (both positive and negative, the choice is yours to make)
  • The labour room of September is a place of conflict and warfare. 
  • The labour room of September is a place of life and death. (the choice is yours to make). 
  • The labour room of September is a place of joy and sadness (the choice is yours to make). 
  • The labour room of September is a place of fear and faith (the choice is yours to make). 
  • The labour room of September is a place of addition and subtraction (the choice is yours to make). 
  • The labour room of September is a place of harvest. 
  • The labour room of September is a place where the spiritual midwife (that is, prayer warriors) is in charge, and finally; 
  • The labour room of September is a place of the blood. 

Shout this again loud and clear: BLOOD OF JESUS! FIGHT FOR ME IN THE LABOUR ROOM OF SEPTEMBER! In the name of Jesus. 
Say: September is my Expected Delivery Date, therefore, O God Arise! Protect and defend my harvest of great testimonies, in the name of Jesus. 

 Every prayer warrior is a midwife of the midnight season. I wish you would add the fireworks of the September labour room to your midnight hour prayers for the remaining days in September. No midwife goes to sleep in the labour room, else that slumber can cause tragic consequences. The labour room is a theatre of battle.

There are evil powers that allow people to dream and nurture testimonies but wait for them at the maturity date to shatter those beautiful dreams.

 Say this with aggression in your spirit: Every power waiting to abort my miracle at the time of my testimonies. You are a LIAR! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus. 

PRAYER POINTS 
  1. YOU the pregnancy of good news conceived for my sake, You shall not be aborted! You shall not be miscarried!! You shall not be still-birth, therefore, be birthed alive now! In the name of Jesus. 
  2. You the pregnancy of wickedness conceived against my destiny, in the womb of September, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Dark expectations for my destiny, be aborted now by fire! In the name of Jesus. 
  4. Thou womb of September, hear the word of the Lord: bring forth my turn-around breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. Witchcraft powers waiting for my loss in the labour room of September, you are a LIAR! DIE! in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Witchcraft powers waiting for my death in the labour room of September, you are a LIAR! DIE in my stead! in the name of Jesus. 
  7. September is my Expected Delivery Date, therefore, O God Arise! Protect and defend my harvest of great testimonies, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. Every power waiting for my failure, hear the word of the Lord: You shall wait in vain! In the name of Jesus. 
  9. Every power assigned to assault me at the edge of my breakthrough, I am not your candidate. Therefore DIE! in the name of Jesus. 
  10. Every power programmed to quench the battery of my destiny, you are a LIAR! Die!!! in the name of Jesus. 
  11. Unfriendly friends! Lose your power over my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. Wrath of God, strike through every evil king that presides over September, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!! i am Shechan Caroline am from Los Angeles I am so happy to let the whole word know how this powerful spell caster saved my marriage.Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women. It became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn't help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr.oku, she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 2 to 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of woman he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone.The spell caster’s contact is okutemple@gmail.com or call him +2347053113465

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP FROM BREAKUP!!
      After being in relationship with Kevin for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called DR. UGO WONDERS and I emailed him. He told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, and that in two days, that my ex will return to me. after he cast the spell in 24 hours, surprisingly in the second day, around 4pm My ex called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody who needs the help of this spell caster, his email is: generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his website : http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. once again you can contact him through any of the following means

      Email : generalspelltemple@gmail.com

      Website: http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!! i am Shechan Caroline am from Los Angeles I am so happy to let the whole word know how this powerful spell caster saved my marriage.Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women. It became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn't help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr.oku, she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 2 to 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of woman he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone.The spell caster’s contact is okutemple@gmail.com or call him +2347053113465

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete