Friday 21 September 2012

SECTION 5 DAY 6 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(20/09/2012)

Confession: Jeremiah 17:18 Let them be put to shame that persecute me, but let not me be put to shame; let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed; bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction. 

MY ENEMIES SHALL DESTROY THEMSELVES 

PRAYER POINTS: A Prayer to overcome the enemies 
  1. Every evil power, that has established evil authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. Every stubborn foundation, militating against the success of my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. I force-feed witchcraft powers, with their own blood, in Jesus’ name. 
  4. Those that seek my soul to be destroy it, go down into the lower parts of the earth, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. Every foundation of witchcraft, in my household, be smashed by the rock of ages, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. My problem, fall by the sword and be a portion for foxes, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Every seat of witchcraft, receive the thunder of God, in Jesus’ name. 
  8. Hear my voice, O God, preserve me from the fear of the enemy, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Every habitation, of witchcraft, be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. Hide me, O God, from the secret counsel of the wicked, in Jesus’ name. 
  11. Every throne of witchcraft be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. O God, shoot at my enemies with your arrow, suddenly they shall be wounded, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Every stronghold of witchcraft in my life, receive divine acid, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. The tongue of my adversaries shall fall upon them and all that see them shall flee away, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. Let the refuge of witchcraft, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Let God arise, and let all His enemies scatter, let them that hate him flee before him, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. Let the witchcraft network, be shattered to pieces, in Jesus’ name. 
  18. As smoke is driven away, so drive away the hand of the oppressor, in the name of Jesus. 
  19. Let the communication system, of the coven, be damaged by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  20. Let every power, rebelling against my breakthroughs; be made to dwell in a dry land, in the name of Jesus. 
  21. Every stubborn and unrepentant witchcraft be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

3 comments:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP FROM BREAKUP!!
    After being in relationship with Kevin for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called DR. UGO WONDERS and I emailed him. He told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, and that in two days, that my ex will return to me. after he cast the spell in 24 hours, surprisingly in the second day, around 4pm My ex called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody who needs the help of this spell caster, his email is: generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his website : http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. once again you can contact him through any of the following means

    Email : generalspelltemple@gmail.com

    Website: http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Are you having troubles in getting your Ex Lover back, having marital problems, infertility, financial instability.
    Why are you bordering yourself about your lover/husband/wife breaking up with you, its time you get all your problems solved with the help of my PERMANENT SPELL CAST powers.
    Am specialized in all types of spell casting such as
    Love Spell ( to get your ex lover, husband or wife back )
    Lottery Spell
    Money Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Job/Contract Spell
    Health Spell
    Wealth Spell
    Good luck Spell
    Life Spell
    Spiritual Spell
    Beauty/Shape Spell
    Trick Spell
    Fantasy Spell
    Spell to win court cases
    Am always here to help you solve all your problems and grant you all your heart desires through my spell powers.
    My PERMANENT SPELL CAST is 100% guarantee sure. Do get to me to help solve your problems now on Email: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com. Whatsapp +19492293867 website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete