Tuesday 4 September 2012

SECTION 3 DAY 10 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(04/09/2012)

Confession: Psalm 68:1-3  Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered; Let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: As wax melteth before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.But let the righteous be glad; let them exult before God: Yea, let them rejoice with gladness. 

 PRAYER POINTS
  1.  Where men said, there is no help for me, O God arise and give me help, in the name of Jesus. 
  2. O God, let thy hand hold me up and your gentleness make me great, in the name of Jesus.
  3.  O Lord, make thy way straight before my face, in the name of Jesus.
  4.  Every power, assigned to tear my soul in pieces, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  5.  My Father, continue to be my glory and lifter of my head, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. My Father, empower me to abide your tabernacle and dwell in your holy hill, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Every ungodly power, troubling my star, I command you to be like the chaff which the wind driveth away, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. Every wicked band, troubling my star, I cast you away, in Jesus’ name.
  9.  Let them be turned back and brought to confusion, that devise my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
  10.  My Father, put uncommon gladness in my heart, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. O Lord, harken unto the voice of my cry, unto thee will I pray, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. My Father, speak unto my enemy in your wrath and vex them in your displeasure, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied, in the name of Jesus.
  14. I, will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. I, have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech, in the name of God.
  16. Let destruction, come upon my enemies unawares, in Jesus’ name. 
  17. Every mouth, filled with curses against me, dry up, in the name of Jesus. 
  18. I refuse, to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, in Jesus’ name.
  19. Lord, stretch forth your hand against my enemies, in Jesus’ name. 
  20. My Father, ordain your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus’ name. 
  21. O Lord, ordain your arrows against my persecutors, in Jesus’ name.
Called from preachingandprayer

2 comments:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learnt about these prayers through my friend and I'm praying to God for job and financial breakthrough in Jesus name.AMEN

    ReplyDelete