Friday 7 September 2012

SECTION 4 DAY 3 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYE 2012 BY: D.K OLUKOYA(7/09/2012)

 Confession: Job 38:12-13 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days began , And caused the dayspring to know its place;That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?

Sing a song of Praise and Worship

PRAYER POINTS
I bind every stubborn spirit working against me, up to 3rd heaven, in the name of Jesus. 
• I bind, every stubborn spirit working against me, up to the second heaven, in the name of Jesus. 
• Vision killer, I stop you before you stop me, in the name of Jesus. 
• I recover my star, from the cage of star hunters, in Jesus’ name. I put to fighter, every organised warfare against my star, in the name of Jesus. 
• I destroy every spell and jinx place upon my star, in Jesus’ name. 
• Every arrangement, that sorcerers and witches have prepared against me, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus. 
• Every arrangement, that sorcerers and witches have prepared against my day, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name. 
• Failure, you shall not slaughter my destiny, in Jesus’ name. 
• My God, that sitteth in the heavens, laugh my oppressors to scorn, in the name of Jesus. 
• My God, that sitteth in the heavenlies, dash enemies of my destiny in pieces, in the name of Jesus. 
• My God, that sitteth in the heavenlies, with the rod of iron, destroy my enemies, in the name of Jesus. 
• Let the careful siege of the enemy, be dismantled now, in Jesus’ name. 
• My star, shine to fall no more, in the name of Jesus. 
• You elements, you shall not hurt that which the Lord has blessed in my life, you shall not steal from my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 
• O God arise, shake the heavens and fill my house and life with you glory, in the name of Jesus. 
• Thou power of setback, die, in the name of Jesus. 
• I dismantle, every satanic calendar, in the name of Jesus. 
• All satanic lions, roaring to swallow up my star, die, in the name of Jesus. 
• O Lord, I reject all that robs me of my Joy of my inheritance in your kingdom, in the name of Jesus. 
• Thou star demoters, receive the sword of fire, in Jesus’ name. 
• Kidnapping power, I rebuke you by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

4 comments:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP FROM BREAKUP!!
      After being in relationship with Kevin for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called DR. UGO WONDERS and I emailed him. He told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, and that in two days, that my ex will return to me. after he cast the spell in 24 hours, surprisingly in the second day, around 4pm My ex called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody who needs the help of this spell caster, his email is: generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his website : http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. once again you can contact him through any of the following means

      Email : generalspelltemple@gmail.com

      Website: http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. HOW I SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP FROM BREAKUP!!
    After being in relationship with Kevin for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called DR. UGO WONDERS and I emailed him. He told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, and that in two days, that my ex will return to me. after he cast the spell in 24 hours, surprisingly in the second day, around 4pm My ex called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody who needs the help of this spell caster, his email is: generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his website : http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. once again you can contact him through any of the following means

    Email : generalspelltemple@gmail.com

    Website: http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I'm Tricia Woodward, I'm from USA, I and my husband got married for more than 11 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was my everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Iyaryi for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, He cast the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologise on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Iyaryi cast on him that make him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Iyaryi for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Iyaryi ,if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete