Sunday, 9 September 2012

3 Little Prayers That Strengthen Relationships-Elisha Goodman

My mentor, a brilliant Ph.D, with a powerful marriage counseling ministry recently shared 2 shocking statistics with me:

1. Out of every 10 Christians, 7 of them have been sexually abused in the dream.

 2. 10 out of 10 women whose marriages are not working regularly have sex in the dream.

 (He should know. He handled 21,000 cases in his ministry last year).

This is a rather difficult topic to discuss, but the good news is that a few obscure scriptures in the Bible hold the key to total freedom, so you can sleep better at night with your spouse.

What To Do

Because of these revelations, his prayer team has created 6 earthquake prayer points. Those who have prayed them confirm:

 - it's effective in pulling back marriages from the brink of disaster

 - it mends broken marriages - it brings back honey, love and joy into relationships

 Caution

 My mentor cautions that anyone who wants to pray them must be genuinely born again, and must NOT be cheating on their spouse.

He also advises that best result comes if you fast during the prayers. To go full throttle, you start the prayers around midnight

(There's a strong biblical reason for this, which is explained in detail in the latest version of my popular ebook, "Prayer Cookbook for Busy People.")

The scripture to stand on is Matt.19:6.

Spread The Joy

If you happen to know any Christian friend whose marriage is not all that it could be, do them a favor - give them these 3 prayer points for a start.

1. Every marine witchcraft that has introduced spirit wife/husband in my dreams, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

2. Every agent of marine witchcraft posing as my husband/wife in the dream, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.

3. Every agent of marine witchcraft physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

The others (over 40 of them) are in the prayer book. Go check it out at:

 http://www.firesprings.com

Not sure how to pray this kind of prayer? Get the instruction manual FREE at:

 http://www.firesprings.com

Be blessed! Prayer coach Elisha Goodman helps busy people get quick results through prayer. Learn more about his two golden key secrets that guarantee answers to your prayers at http://www.firesprings.com.

Check out his ebook packed with tips and strategies on how to attract a car, house, spouse or anything else you desire through prayer - almost everytime you pray at http://www.firesprings.com/prayer.htm
called from preachingandprayer

2 comments:

  1. Hello to every one out here,Am Monica Maxwell, from United States am here to shear my the unexpected miracle that has happen to me few days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be high Dr OSIAN, that he helped her though i never believe this because i was just wondering how could this be, but i gave my self hope and i contact the spell caster. this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this December I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without , but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fee and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from on one site a woman testifying how the high priest helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great priest on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finish caster the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for keeping alone and came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr OSIAN, God bless you and your good work for there noting else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you this email:osianspelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Sharon Johnson and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr uko a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email:ukospelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete