Thursday 6 September 2012

40 Common Dreams And Prayers To Deal With Them By Elisha Goodman


Does Your Dream Matter?

 Calvary greetings …

 Starting from this night, you must be ready to pay special attention to all your divinely-inspired dreams.

Why?

 Because on January 1, 2010, we entered what can best be described as the … Golden Decade of Dreams…

 … where the LORD has once again started to reveal deep and peculiar mysteries to His people in the dream.

 Now, someone has said that the world is ruled by dreamers. In the days ahead, you will find this statement to be true in more ways than one.

 4 Breakthrough Lesson on Dreams

 Much of the advancement (and wealth) the world has ever known first came to someone as a picture, a thought or an idea in a dream.

 Here’s a few notable cases:

 #1: Are you an artistic kind of person? You might be interested to know that Mozart, one of the greatest composers who ever lived, received many of his most glorious compositions in the dream.

 #2: Or perhaps you have an interest in the sciences? Not to worry. It should comfort you to know that Nobel Prize-winning physicist Niels Bohr was able to figure out the structure of the atom for the very first time … a problem which had perplexed the scientific world for a long time … after he saw in a dream the sun composed of burning gases with planets orbiting around it attached by fine threads.

 #3: Still for the scientific minded, it will also gladden your heart to know about one of the discoveries that was pivotal to the advancement of all of science. It is said that the structure for the periodic table first appeared to the Russian scientist Dmitri Mendeleev in a dream. He was the son of a priest.

 #4: Even if you have zero interest in the science or the arts, there is no escaping the fact that all around you are exciting things invented by people who first saw their spiritual equivalent in the dream…

 This one is stunning…

 Have You Googled For Anything Lately?

 Then you can thank God that Larry Page, one of the two founders of Google, had a dream one night … and woke up to put together a secret mathematical algorithm that essentially powers the Internet’s #1 search engine (2010 revenues: $29 billion).

 Describing how he suddenly had a vision for search, Larry said many years later:

“I bolted upright one night from a dream. I was thinking: What if we could download the whole Web, and just keep the links… I grabbed a pen and started writing!”

 From Googled: The End of the World as We Know It, pg 35, by Ken Auletta

 Just so you know…

 To date, no one has been able to replicate, or even understand, how Google’s algorithm really works, in spite of armies of the best engineering and scientific minds in the world working day and night, trying to crack the code…

That’s What Sets Apart Knowledge
 Revealed In The Dream!

 It cannot be easily copied or duplicated.

 At this point, you might begin to wonder: Is this biblical at all?

 Breakthrough Lesson #1

 Just turn with me to Genesis chapter 31 verse 10 and let’s see how the man Jacob received the blueprint for his great wealth:

 “And it happened, at the time when the flocks conceived, that I lifted my eyes and saw in a dream, and behold, the rams which leaped upon the flocks were streaked, speckled, and gray-spotted. Then the Angel of God spoke to me in a dream, saying, ‘Jacob.’ And I said, ‘Here I am.’ And He said, ‘Lift your eyes now and see, all the rams which leap on the flocks are streaked, speckled, and gray-spotted; for I have seen all that Laban is doing to you.

 – Gen 31:10-13

Did you see it?

The idea that Jacob implemented to turn on the tap of massive generational wealth was delivered to him in the dream!

Now you know –

Let’s get a piece of bad news out of the way before we get to the good news.

There are dream killers around!

For many people today, satan and his agents have worked very hard to replace their divine dreams with evil dreams and nightmares featuring fearful attacks and endless harassments.

Given that situation it is no big surprise that most people have all but forgotten the wonderful dreams they used to have as kids, and sometimes, as adults.

No wonder they are not making much progress in life.

The LORD will deliver our dream lives in Jesus’ name.

Now to the good news…

You are a product of your dreams. And the LORD wants to meet you in your dreams all over again.

He wants to restore to you the keys to open locked doors that the enemy has (most likely) stolen from you already.

 He wants to give you the secret to His treasures in your dreams… just as He did to the notable historical figures we’ve just seen here.

How will He do it?

 “And it shall come to pass afterward

That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;

 Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions.

And also on My menservants and on My maidservants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

 – Joel 2:28-29

See the exact same scripture in the New Testament:

But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days…

 – Acts 2:16-18

You always want to pay closer attention when you see something repeated like this in both Old and New Testaments. Here the phrase “old men” prophetically refers to people (male and female) who possess the kind of wisdom usually associated with gray-haired old men.

 In the book of Isaiah 45 we read about the treasures of darkness and…

 Hidden Riches of Secret Places

It always take a dream revelation to discover this kind of treasure.

 A year ago, one of our subscribers from South Africa shared a dream with me. She told me that the LORD came to her in a dream and explained to her what exactly could be used as a cure for the dreaded HIV virus.
… treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places. If you are reading this manuscript, please understand that it is not by accident.

The LORD is signalling to you that He is about to visit you powerfully in your dreams… if only you’ll be alert enough to recognize your time of divine visitation.

Please close your eyes and take this prayer point:

 “I will not miss my time of divine visitation in the mighty name of Jesus”

 Yes. We are now in a time of unusual dream visitations.

Are you prepared?

 Do you understand your dreams?

 Do you even remember your dreams when you wake up?

Do you realize that you may be receiving the solutions to your problems in the dream, without knowing it?

Do you know that there are dreams that can show you what to do about:

 — marital (or relationship) distress
 — stubborn financial problems
 — chronic lack of favor
 — witchcraft-engineered sicknesses
 — and much, much MORE.
Here’s just one example:

 Married At Last!

 “On 29th May 2010 I got married after waiting for fourteen years.

I am filled with tears of joy as I remember where you have gotten me from.

 I used your prayer about dreams to find out why my life was the way it was.

God revealed the truth through dreams and after praying against what had happened it took one year for a marriage that had stalled for 13 yrs to be confirmed.

I praise the Living God for you and may you continue to help the people of God.The bible says clearly that its only the truth that sets free.”

 - Evangeline, Kenya

 Breakthrough Lesson #2

To download the Special 40 Dreams Report … and to continue with the next lesson, please click on the link below:

YES, CLICK HERE If You Want The 40 Dreams Report NOW!
Called from preachingandprayer

3 comments:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP FROM BREAKUP!!
      After being in relationship with Kevin for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called DR. UGO WONDERS and I emailed him. He told me there was no problem that everything will be okay, and that in two days, that my ex will return to me. after he cast the spell in 24 hours, surprisingly in the second day, around 4pm My ex called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody who needs the help of this spell caster, his email is: generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his website : http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. once again you can contact him through any of the following means

      Email : generalspelltemple@gmail.com

      Website: http://generalspelltemple01.webs.com

      Delete
  2. Please everyone must read this: Dr. Todd is a rare person. He is very kind, and always answered my questions. That's why I decided to cast a spell with him. When other casters just show interest in getting my money, Dr. Todd listened to my problem. I felt very confident with him, and put a lot of trust in his work. I know if I had no faith, my spell wouldn't have worked, and not so fast! If you contact TODD, I am sure you will understand what I mean. He is the kindest and the results of his spells are terrific! My story is that I was in love with my boss since I have this job. It's been almost 3 year. I tried a lot of spells to attract him, make him love me, have an affair etc? A few sex spells worked but love spells didn't until I found Dr. Todd When I read his first I knew he was different from normal casters who don't take time to answer. That's why I decided to ask him to cast a permanent love spell and a marriage spell. 34 days after the spell was cast, my boss sent me an email and invited me to the restaurant to announce me something important! The feeling I had when I opened his message was kinda weird. A mix between happiness, anxiety, and I was shocked by the power of that spell. At the same time, I thought it could be a promotion or a salary boost. Anyway, the dinner was fantastic. Food was great, it was French I think. Before dessert came, he asked me to be his wife!!! This moment was crazy! I felt adrenalin rising and my heart could have explode I think! It was the best day in my life! I must thank Dr. Todd! I recommend him to everyone! e-mail: (manifestspellcast@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete