Tuesday 2 October 2012

SECTION 6 DAY 8 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER:BREAKING THE CURSES OF LIFE BY D.K OLUKOYA

Reading Scripture and meditate on it before go to prayer point:Galatians 3:13-14 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that upon the Gentiles might come the blessing of Abraham in Christ Jesus; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving 
  • Father, I praise you for creating, healing and loving me, in Jesus’ name. 
  • I thank you for seeking and finding me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I thank you for holding and renewing me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I honour you for all you have done for me, in me and through me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I adore you for who you are, the only one true living God, in Jesus’ name. 

PRAYER POINTS:Prayer Against curses of Backwardness 
  1. I revoke, every curse under which I labour, in Jesus’ name. 
  2. I revoke, every curse of sickness that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. I pronounce the curse of the Lord, upon producers of stagnancy, in the name of Jesus. 
  4. I break, every curse of backwardness, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. I dismantle, every curse issued against my finances, in Jesus’ name. 
  6. Let every witchcraft curse, break and be destroyed, in Jesus’ name. 
  7. Let any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus. 
  8. I break, every curse of profitless hard-work, in Jesus’ name. 
  9. I break, every curse of backwardness, in the name of Jesus. 
  10. I break, any curse which has come to me from any evil association, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. I break, every curse of death upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. I move, from curse to blessings, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Let those who curse me, be cursed, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. Let every iron-like curse, working against my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. 
  15. Let the evil curse, placed upon my family, be removed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. I break the curse of eating from the fruit of the ground in sorrow, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. I break, every curse of death upon my life, in Jesus’ name. 
  18. I break, the curse of thorns and thistles, in the name of Jesus. 
  19. I break, every curse on my hands and legs, in the name of Jesus. 
  20. I break, the curse of ritual suicide and death, in Jesus’ name.
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment