Tuesday 2 October 2012

SECTION 6 DAY 7 OF SEVENTY DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER:BREAKING THE CURSES OF LIFE

Scripture for Today: Galatians 3:13-14 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that upon the Gentiles might come the blessing of Abraham in Christ Jesus; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving Father,
  • I praise you for creating, healing and loving me, in Jesus’ name. 
  • I thank you for seeking and finding me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I thank you for holding and renewing me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I honour you for all you have done for me, in me and through me, in the name of Jesus. 
  • I adore you for who you are, the only one true living God, in Jesus’ name.. 

PRAYER POINTS:A PRAYER TO BREAK THE CURSES OF LIFE
  1. Every spirit, that entered me through curses, go now, in Jesus’ name. 
  2. I cancel, all enchantments, curses and spells that are against me, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. I break and dissolve, every curse, in the name of Jesus; Satan, you have no right to harass me through curses, for I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. 
  4. Every curse of disrespect, break, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. Generation of curses, die by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name. 
  6. I command total destruction, of all enchantments, witchcraft, divinations, spells, curses, ordinances and hand writings made by the enemy against me, a child of God, in the name of Jesus Christ. 
  7. I bind, all curses and send them back to the sender. They shall not come near me, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. Every oppression of curses, break away now, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. I command, all curses issued against me, to be smashed and broken in the name of Jesus. 
  10. I reverse, all curses released against my prosperity, in Jesus’ name. 
  11. I break, all curses of witchcraft covens and return them to the sender, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. I break, all curses of witchcraft from any source, I return them to the sender, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. I cancel, all curses, know or unknown to me, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. I curse, the curses sent against me and return them to sender, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. Lord, reverse all curses issued against me to good. 
  16. Evil effect, of cursed house and land upon my prosperity, break, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. Every effect, of cursed house and land upon my prosperity, break, in the name of Jesus. 
  18. Let every satanic curse, on this nation fall down to my life, hear the word of the Lord, be destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus. 
  19. I put the curse of the Lord, upon every sickness and satanic marks upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  20. I pronounce, the curse and destruction of God, upon every evil plantation in my life, 
  21. I command them to wither away, in the name of Jesus.
called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment