Sunday 7 October 2012

Day 11 Prayer Snippets: Seventy Days Prayer and Fasting

PLEASE NOTE: Snippets from each day and other inspired prayer points are what we give here… to enjoy the fullness of the programme, you MUST get your copy of the 70 Days Fasting and Prayer 2012 booklet online which contains the 21-daily prayers from PRAYER RAIN BOOKSTORE OR MFM INTERNATIONAL BOOKSTORE OR HEPHZIBAH BOOKSTORE. This shall be a forum to share inspired prayers and testimonies.

DAY 11: THURSDAY, 16th AUGUST, 2012 -“DIVINE VISITATION”

BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: NUMBERS 24:4 – 36:13; DEUTERONOMY 1:1 -1:2.

CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:

Isaiah 57:15: “For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.”

DAY 11 PRAYER POINTS:
  1. My Father, break into my days and plans and dreams, in Jesus’ name.
  2. My Father, break down my internal walls and destroy every inner barrier, in the name of Jesus.
  3. My Father, speak to me and answer the questions for which I have no answer, in the name of Jesus.
  4. My Father, in Your graciousness that is beyond imagination, VISIT me in the name of Jesus.
  5. My Father, in Your overflowing majesty, VISIT me in the name of Jesus.
  6. My Father, in Your ALMIGHTINESS that is beyond comprehension, VISIT me in the name of Jesus.
  7. My Father, in Your Holiness that men cannot grasp, touch my lips and my life, in the name of Jesus.

By faith, reach out and begin to thank God for the fearful answers to your petition granted in this Day 11 session of the 70 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME, in the name of Jesus. Shout 21 glorious halleluiah!!!
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment