Thursday 4 October 2012

MY PROBLEMS SHALL COMMIT SUICIDE

Praise and worship song
 Scripture Reading:Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression, for thou shalt not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near thee. 

PRAYER POINTS 
  1. Every blood pollution, receive the consuming fire of God, in Jesus’ name. 
  2. Every failure of divine promise, receive the word of God as a sword and die, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Parental curses upon my life, receive the consuming fire of God and die,in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Every polygamous contamination in my life, get out of life by the broom of destruction, in the name of Jesus. Satanic syringe, used against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  5. Every parental curse, working against my favour, die, in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Every witchcraft power, manipulating my success, receive the whirlwind of God, in the name of Jesus. Examination failure, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Every dark power, using my hair to manipulate my life, receive great earthquake, in the name of Jesus. 
  8. Every case, of drug dependence in my life, receive sea-quake and die, in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Every yoke of debts, in my life, receive air-quake and die, in Jesus’ name. 
  10. Every witchcraft cage, caging my finances, receive horrible tempest and release my finances, in the name of Jesus. 
  11. Unexplainable hatred in my life, receive the furnance of affliction and die, in the name of Jesus. 
  12. Prayer lukewarmness in my life, receive brimstone and fire and get out of my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  13. Let the blood of Jesus, complete every incomplete victory in my life, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. Open curses and threats of the enemy for my life, receive great furnance and die, in the name of Jesus. 
  15. All good roads, closed against my progress, receive receive unbearable heat and open unto me, in the name of Jesus. 
  16. Every power, assigned to downgrade my marriage, receive concentrated acid and perish, in the name of Jesus. 
  17. Let the powers, assigned to confiscate me spiritually, receive shock and die, in the name of Jesus. 
  18. Every power, using night feeders for me in my dreams, receive destruction, in the name of Jesus. 
  19. Miracle delayers, of my Father’s house, my life is not your candidate, receive territorial demotion, in the name of Jesus..
Called from preachingandprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment