Saturday 5 January 2013

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER FOR THE YEAR 2013

Deuteronomy 29:29:“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God. But those things which are revealed belong unto us and our children for ever, that we may do the words of this law.”

                           JANUARY 4TH, PRAYER POINTS
   Scripture Ingredient: Zech 9:11 
As for me, through the blood of thy covenant thou hast delivered me from the pit that has no water.

  1. Any satanic counter-attack as a result of my operation at the gates this year, backfire in the name of Jesus. I abort every satanic pregnancy against my destiny by fire in the name of Jesus. 
  2. You —————– (please pick from the list below), I break your authority and power over my life loose your hold now, and perish in the mighty name of Jesus..
    a. Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood. 
    b. Spirit of oppression. 
    c. Anti-Christ spirits. 
    d.Ministry destroyers 
    e. Breakthrough terminators. 
    f. Spirits of Jezebel 
    g. Marriage killers 
    h. Dream manipulators 
    i. Spirit of backsliding 
    j. Spiritual assassins 
    k. Spirit of error 
    l. Spirit of worldliness 
    m. Deaf and dumb spirit.
  3. Let the mark of the blood of the Lamb be on open display in my life and family all through 2013 in Jesus name. 
  4. O Lord, release your angels of power to surround me throughout 2013 in the name of Jesus. 
  5. I command ancestral evil chains to break and fall off now in the name of Jesus. 
  6. Thou controlling powers of this land, hear the word of the Lord; release my portion by fire in the name of Jesus. 
  7. (Please demonstrate this one) As I march around now, I silence every contrary voice speaking against me in the land in the name of Jesus. 
  8. This land, you must cooperate with the program of God for my life this year in Jesus’ name. 
  9. I bring the sword of the Lord against evil custodians of wealth in this land; loose my portion by fire in the name of Jesus. 
  10. LORD I thank you for answering my prayers.. 

                            JANUARY 5TH, 2013 PRAYER POINTS 
Scripture Ingredient: Rev. 12:11: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
  1. You powers assigned to drink my blood, hear the word of the Lord; begin to eat your own flesh and drink your own blood in Jesus’ name. 
  2. By the power that divided the Red Sea, O Lord, arise and deliver me speedily in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Any serpent or fish swimming in my body, I release the consuming fire of God to swallow you now in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Evil growth in my body, be melted away by the fire of God’s judgment in Jesus’ name. 
  5. Any poison circulating in my body, I neutralize your power by the blood of Jesus. 
  6. You my body, reject every satanic command in the name of Jesus. 
  7. (Please lay one hand on your head and the other on your navel as you take this prayer): Any part of my body that has been bewitched, receive the touch of fire and be restored in the name of Jesus. 
  8. By all the power for which you’re known to be God, O God arise and take my captivity captive in the name of Jesus. 
  9. Any sickness running in my bloodline, hear the word of the Lord: I am not your candidate; I am the redeemed of the Lord, therefore die die die in Jesus name. 
  10. Any power that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me, I release the angelic hosts to pursue you unto destruction in Jesus name. 
  11. You demons that transfer bondage from year to year, I break your backbone, I destroy you assignment in Jesus’ name. 
  12. You dark powers that transfer affliction from generation to generation I terminate your assignment by fire in the name of Jesus. 
  13. You agents of the devil that transfer blessings from person to person, I arrest you now and I collect what belongs to me by fire in Jesus name. 
  14. Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.. 


                                      JANUARY 6TH, 2013 PRAYER POINTS 
Scripture Ingredient: Obad 1:17: But upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. 
All my virtues that had been satanically transferred in the past, hear the word of the Lord; be restored to me 7 fold in the name of Jesus. 
All my blessings transferred through evil manipulation in the dream, hear the word of the Lord; be restored to me 7 fold in the name of Jesus. 
You powers that swallow blessings, I bring the hook of the Lord against youin the name of Jesus. 
 Every altar of evil transfer standing against my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. Anything used to represent me in the covens of darkness, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus. 
I withdraw my name from every register of shame and disgrace in the name of Jesus. 
I withdraw my glory from the house of Pharaoh in the name of Jesus. 
Any power that has vowed to bring me down this year, the Finger of God shall bring you down in disgrace in Jesus name. 
This year I shall arise out of obscurity, for the glory of the Lord is risen upon me in Jesus’ name. 
I shut the gates of my life against every power assigned to bring me into captivity in Jesus’ name. 
Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.. 

                             JANUARY 7TH, 2013, PRAYER POINTS 
Scripture Ingredient: Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 
I bind every satanic vibration in my environment in Jesus’ name. 
I bind every satanic wave projected against my destiny in the name of Jesus. 
Every power chanting my name in New Age covens, be disgraced in Jesus’ name. 
Every power chanting my name in witchcraft covens, receive angelic arrest in Jesus’ name. 
Any power mentioning my name in the theatre of the occult, perish by fire in Jesus’ name. 
Any man or woman using charismatic witchcraft to manipulate my destiny, receive immediate disgrace and defeat in Jesus’ name. 
Satanic roadblocks mounted against my life by agents of the moon goddess, hear the word of the Lord; scatter without remedy in the name of Jesus. 
You agents of the marine kingdom assigned against my marriage, I release the pursuing angels of the Lord to pursue you day and night in Jesus’ name. 
Watch out! From now on I and the children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and wonders from the LORD of the Heavenly Armies, who resides on Mount Zion. 
O Lord, help in to immerse myself in your word of power throughout this year. 
O Lord, help me to wait patiently for your time of visitation this year in Jesus’ name. 
Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.. 

                                 JANUARY 8TH, 2013, PRAYER POINTS 
Scripture Ingredient: Psalm 27:2 :When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
  1. The Lord shall perfect all that concerns me this year in Jesus name. 
  2. The Lord shall be unto me like a wall of fire round about in Jesus’ name. 
  3. The Lord shall be the glory in the midst of my family all through this year in Jesus’ name. 
  4. Every good thing that I set out to do shall prosper in my hands in Jesus’ name. 
  5. My mouth and my hands shall become powerful instruments of blessings and abundance this year in Jesus’ name. 
  6. This year I refuse to follow any evil pattern laid out by anyone for my life in Jesus’ name. 
  7. O Lord please give me divine direction this year in Jesus name. 
  8. Any power assigned to mock my efforts this year I silence you by fire and thunder in Jesus’ name. 
  9. Let the ground open up and swallow every satanic army marching against my life in Jesus’ name. 
  10. I cast off and burn to ashes every garment put upon me by my enemies in Jesus’ name. 
  11. O God arise, and put upon me your garment of power in Jesus’ name. 
  12. Whether the devil lies it or not, I shall bypass every obstacle, every barrier, and every hindrance by the power of the Holy Ghost. 
  13. Thou power of resurrection, fall upon every dead area of my life now in Jesus’ name. 
  14. LORD I thank you for answers to my prayers.. 

                                            JANUARY 9TH, 2013, PRAYER POINTS
Scripture Ingredient: Rom. 16:20 :And the God of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
  1. O Lord, help me to gain strength and power in the spirit day by day in Jesus’ name. 
  2. O Lord, connect me with my divine helpers this year in Jesus’ name. 
  3. O Lord bring those that I should bless and open my eyes to recognize them in Jesus’ name. 
  4. O God that answers by fire, answer all my prayers in this program by fire in Jesus’ name. 
  5. Holy Spirit help me to be planted deep in the things of God and to bear fruit this year in Jesus name. 
  6. O Lord help me to lead my friends and family to the foot of the Cross in Jesus’ name. 
  7. I refuse to be put to shame this year in Jesus’ name. 
  8. O Lord, ignite your prophetic gifts in my life in Jesus’ name. 
  9. Father Lord, please help me to walk in love this year in Jesus’ name. 
  10. O Lord, deliver me from the power of bitterness and unforgiveness in Jesus’ name. 
  11. Lord, let my life draw souls into the kingdom this year in Jesus name. 
  12. Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers. 

                                           JANUARY 10TH, 2013, PRAYER POINTS
Scripture Ingredient: Num. 23:23: Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel; according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: What hath God wrought!

And I say also to you, that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

- Matt 16: 18-19
  1. Revival fire, fall upon the church in the name of Jesus. 
  2. Every doctrine of demons that has infiltrated the church, be exposed and be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Lord, prepare us to preach your undiluted word, in season and out of season in Jesus name. 
  3. O God arise and defend your church in 2013 in Jesus name. 
  4. Let every organized program by anti-Christ spirits against the church be scattered in Jesus’ name. 
  5. We come against every satanic invasion of the pulpit in the mighty name of Jesus. 
  6. Let every organized assault against the Body of Christ receive the judgement of God in Jesus’ name. 
  7. We cancel every enchantment and divination against the ministers of the Gospel in Jesus’ name. 
  8. Every marine agent assigned to bring down the true ministers of the Gospel this year, receive disgrace and defeat in the name of Jesus. 
  9. O Lord, let your wind of revival begin to blow across the churches all around the globe in the name of Jesus. O Lord, prepare us and send down revival in the mighty name of Jesus. 
  10. O Lord, be unto the church like a wall of fire roundabout and the glory in her midst in Jesus’ name. 
  11. LORD, we thank you for your mercies upon the entire Body of Christ in Jesus name. 

                                        JANUARY 11TH, 2013, PRAYER POINTS 
Scripture Ingredient: Acts 27:25: Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God that it shall be even as it was told me.

 A Final Day of Thanksgiving & Praise Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.

Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a long time…

After that begin to pray like this … with a loud voice:
  1. This year, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col.3:17). 
  2. I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17). 
  3. Throughout this year I will give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20). 
  4. This year I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the one who lives forever and ever (Rev 4:9)
  5. For this year 2013, in every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18). 
  6. I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. (Col 1:12). This year I will continually give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1. 
  7. I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; this year the whole world must hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1. 
  8. I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
  9. Glory be to God in the highest, be exalted, O Lord, in my life and in my family throughout this year in Jesus’ name.. 

 I’m excited. Because we’re headed into one of those extremely rare “Wild West” periods that those of you reading this (the Winners) will be weaving stories about to your grandkids… …
  while the Left-Out folks wonder what just happened.

I’ll explain in a second here… but first let’s get this straight:

PRAYER is the #1 pre-requisite to victory, breakthroughs and miracles … in every area of your life. You’re dead in the water without it.
But on its own, it’s not enough…

In 2013 there will be a series of dramatic twists and turns on the path to victory – you will encounter allies and helpers. Both true benefactors and those who shift shape in order to lure to the edge of doom…

There is something … a crucial nuance … to be careful of. Those who miss it may find their breakthroughs sabotaged and short-lived.

As we approach the year 2013 you can divide up the believers into 2 camps.

Camp #1: Those who have an idea of where God wants them to go… and a simple Prayer Plan that they can quickly and easily put into ACTION to get there.

Camp #2: Everyone else… those dear people overwhelmed by information overload, crippled by inaction, because they don’t have a clue how to take the FIRST STEP toward victory. If you belong to Camp #1, congratulations.

I have something precious to share with you in a moment.

If you belong to Camp #2, then this is even more crucial for you because…

But before we go one step further, we need to pause for prayers. Please close your eyes and take these three prayers with fire in your voice:

I speak destruction unto the roots and fruits of the anti-Christ in my life in the name of Jesus. I clear my goods from the warehouse of the strongman in the name of Jesus Christ.

Holy Spirit, activate my spirit, soul and body for revival in Jesus’ name.

Praise the LORD. Now we’re ready to begin…

We will start today by addressing the question on the minds of many today:

Why are my prayers not getting answered? In spite of the fact that I’ve done all I can to fast and pray?

We’ll take that question now. Then we’ll take a prophetic look in to 2013. All in all, we’ll address 3 recurring questions that our readers have sent in.

Question #1: Why are my prayers not getting answered? In spite of the fact that I’ve done all I can to fast and pray?

Answer: Let’s take a little Case Study from the Bible.

In Luke 2 v 25 – 32 we read:

Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel.”

- Luke 2 v 25 – 32

What has this got to do with answers to prayer, you ask.

Let’s look at this more carefully.

#1: This man Simeon received a definite promise from the LORD. This came through a very specific revelation. His entire destiny was tied to the fulfilment of this promise.

#2: Now watch what he did. The passage says he “waited” for its fulfillment. For a believer who is expecting something from the LORD, the period of waiting is a special time. It is a time of prayer. It is a time of fasting. A time of preparation. Because there is a time and season attached to each and every one of God’s promises.

Waiting is a time of great spiritual alertness – not a time to sit around passively and do nothing!

#3: Here comes the most critical part: during this period of “waiting” the Holy Spirit will move you from time to time to take certain actions – both spiritual and physical. You have to be sensitive enough in the spirit to recognize when HE is moving you … and when HE is not.

Herein lies the secret of spiritual success and failure. Ultimately your time of waiting is meant to prepare you for this. If your prayer and fasting have not yet sharpened your discernment to the point of recognizing the Voice of the Spirit, you may be headed for a catastrophic failure.

You have NOT prayed to the level of breakthroughs if you have not “heard” the voice of the Holy Spirit

He could be telling you to wait. He could be telling you to take certain ACTION. Promptly. But if you cannot hear what HE is saying…

It is almost certain that sooner or later, you will be manipulated by the spirit of error … speaking through well-meaning individuals and even loved ones.

If you allow this to happen, it will be difficult to make the right decisions concerning the issues of life. Such a person will not know her left from her right, spiritually speaking.

This is the reason many have failed in the past. In spite of prayer and fasting, they have remained blind, deaf and dumb in the spirit. They remain second-hand Christians, forever in need of someone else to tell them what the Holy Spirit is saying.

In this 21st century world we’re living now, that’s a dangerous place to be. Yes, many prayed and fasted, but they still missed their time of divine visitation. All because they were not listening to the Spirit when it mattered most.

There is Good News. As you read on, you will see that there is a way to get out of this trap in 2013. Let me just point out that there is no problem that you will face in this coming year that the Holy Spirit does not already have a specific solution for.

The one lingering challenge is to know how to obtain His divine prescription for your life. This is not as hard as it sounds. I am persuaded that any believer who is willing to remain humble and teachable can learn this.

So if you find that many divine promises have failed to manifest in your life, you really need to look at this man Simeon here…

- He received a powerful revelation about his divine destiny from none other than the Holy Spirit.

- Then he went into a protracted period of “waiting,” i.e. a time of prayer, fasting, holy living, fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and Bible study. (Yes, he knew the Scriptures; he was quoting from Isaiah 42 while holding the Baby Jesus in his arms).

- When the time was ripe, the man was MOVED and positioned by the Spirit to receive his divine promises.

- So it was no coincidence that he was able to see, touch and feel the blessing that he had waited expectantly for, all those years.

Please imagine this…

What would have happened if Simeon had failed to show up at the exact time that the Child Jesus was brought into the temple?

 Do you think the promise would have been fulfilled if he wasn’t hearing and following the voice of the Spirit of God?

This is spiritual sensitivity at its finest

It is the first thing to keep in mind in 2013.

I think you should close your eyes right here now and take this prayer with a holy shout:

 “In the year 2013 I will NOT miss my time of divine visitation in the name of Jesus”.

Question #2: That is truly challenging. In your last year’s program at the gate, you said it was going to be a year of Powershift. So many people and nations witnessed that firsthand. What are the prophetic insights for 2013?

Answer: I am excited about 2013.

It is the year that the wind of true revival will begin to blow over the church. Many of you reading this have never seen a genuine revival. The last true revival happened many decades ago – most of us were not even born at the time.

But the LORD is getting ready to visit this generation with an earth-shaking revival. This will be only the first stirrings, mind you. But in the next four years it will gather momentum all over the earth.

The keyword for this year is: BYPASS

The LORD is set to bypass all human calculations and manifest His glory in a mighty, thunderous outpouring that will ignite our communities for Christ.

You will see… just watch and pray.

On an individual level, the year 2013 is the 3rd year of the fig tree. And a year of spiritual bypass.

Before I explain what that means let’s set the tone by reminding ourselves, in plain language, what it was that the Lord Jesus came to teach us all (remember they called Him Rabbi, meaning Teacher).

If I can sum it up in one word, it would be … RE-CREATE

Meaning … - to create anew, to reproduce…

- It means make, or cause to be or to become.

- It also means to create mentally and in the abstract, rather than with one’s hands.

- It means to form anew in the imagination, recollect and re-form in the mind. He taught us how to re-create 3 things…

#1: He taught us how to re-create our relationship with the Father (by accepting His love and loving Him in return).

#2: He taught us how to re-create our relationship with others in the human family (through love).

No wonder He answered this way … when asked about the greatest commandment:

One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

- Matt 22: 35-39

There is one MORE thing HE came to teach us.

And that is …

#3: How to re-create (almost) anything else that has gone wrong in the human experience.

For example, He taught us how to re-create …

- Eyes for the blind
- Limbs for the lame
- Ears for the deaf
- Health for the sick
- Abundance for the poor
- Joy for the depressed
- Comfort for the afflicted
- Relief for the debtor

… and so many other things that had been destroyed beyond recognition.

Yes, He taught us how to do these things and more.

As the greatest teacher who ever lived, He did it in ways others could not.

He taught us by D E M O N S T R A T I O N

He revealed many deep spiritual secrets in His teachings. I wish I could tell you that anyone who just reads the Bible can unlock these spiritual secrets.

But that would NOT be correct. It takes The Person of the Holy Spirit to reveal these secrets to us, and to show us the true meaning of what we daily read in the Scriptures.

Not only that.

It takes this same Person to show us how to correctly apply what the Scripture teaches.

Talking about the meaning / interpretation of Scripture, the Bible warns:

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also has made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life.

- 2 Cor. 3: 5-6

Without the special illumination of the Holy Spirit, all attempts to unravel the meaning of Scripture will fall flat on its face.

Having said all that, let’s back up and take a prophetic look at the year 2013.

What 2013 Holds for You?

3rd Year of the Fig Tree – What Does It Mean?

Let’s open the Bible and find out.

In Luke 13: 6 – 9, we read:

He spoke also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he to the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why encumbers it the ground? And he answering said to him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that you shall cut it down.

A physical object has a spiritual equivalent. In this passage, tree refers first and foremost to the nation of Israel.

Then it also refers to the followers of Christ. You and me.

Now something quite significant is going on here.

First the dialogue. Then the spiritual exchange.

We notice that the owner of the vineyard is sore displeased with the fig tree. Why? It is unproductive. It is barren. It is using up nutrients that could well be used by other productive plants in the garden. In short, this one tree is living well below its potential.

Now for three years, this unproductive tree has received all that it needed to become productive – sun, rain, fertilizers, you name it.

But nothing. No fruits.

No results. The master’s patience is exhausted. He is left with no option than to order it to be cut down immediately.

Here’s where our big lesson comes from…

Someone (the vinedresser) steps forward and pleads for more time.

Here’s The NEXT Biggest Reason
Why Prayers Are Not Answered

If this “tree” had failed to bear fruit in the last 3 years, what reason do we have to believe that the next one year will make any difference?

But spiritual things are different from the physical.

Would you be surprised that when the master returns in a year’s time, there will be a marked difference?

…For many years I kept searching the Scriptures. Though I read the Bible over and over again, I could not find where those two things were mentioned in connection with each other. But one day, just a few months ago, the Holy Spirit showed it to me as I was studying the books of the prophets.

It is time to pray again:

 “If my divine assignment has already been withdrawn, O LORD, have mercy on me and give me one more year in the name of Jesus.”

This is a great prayer to pray. The thing about one more year is a great mystery.

For many reading this, their one more year is 2013
culled from preachingandprayer

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone,
    I'm from USA, I and my husband got married for more than 11 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was my everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Iyaryi for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, He cast the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologise on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Iyaryi cast on him that make him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Iyaryi for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Iyaryi ,if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete