Wednesday 14 November 2012

Special Prayer By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

PRAYER POINTS:
  1. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and Silence my silencers in Jesus name. 
  2. Every disaster and tragedy remaining in this year, I am not your candidate, therefore, Go Back to your senders, in the name of Jesus. 
  3. Every mouth that mocked me shall turn around to congratulate me in the name of Jesus. 
  4. Powers calling my name from the coven, your time is up: Die! in the name of Jesus. 
  5.  Every opportunity I have lost, I recover you back by fire! in Jesus name. 
  6. The Lord whom you seek shall suddenly come into His temple. Every power assigned to frustrate me, your time is up: Die! in the name of Jesus. 
  7.  It is written (John 11:21-22) “Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.” – therefore: “EVEN NOW” Miracles, Begin to manifest in my life, in Jesus name. 
  8. O God of the suddenly, I am here: Visit me now! in d name of Jesus. 
  9. Powers that want me to expire before my testimony Die! in Jesus name. 
  10. Thou power of hard-life Die! in Jesus name. Satanic agenda for my destiny: die by fire, in Jesus name. 
  11. You month of November, hear the word of the Lord: favour me by fire in Jesus name. 
  12. Power of reproach, you are a liar: therefore, Die! in Jesus name. 
  13. Any problem assigned to ridicule me Die! in Jesus name. 
  14. Troublers of Israel in my dreams, God of Elijah shall trouble you, in Jesus name. 
  15. Powers trying to arrest my progress: Go back and die in Jesus name. 
  16. Magnetic curses! Witchcraft curses: B~R~E~A~K!!! in Jesus name. 
  17. Strongman delaying my blessings: Die! in Jesus name. 
  18. Powers swallowing my benefits: Right NOW, VOMIT them in Jesus name. 
  19. I claim uncommon victory by d power in d blood of Jesus.
Called from preachingandprayer

1 comment: